We are looking for applicants who wish to be excellent clinicians and desire to impact the health-care system as a whole. These applicants should demonstrate commitment to the ideals of family medicine and preventive medicine, be passionate about whole-person care, possess and develop excellent interpersonal skills, and be glad to serve others with energy and compassion.
Our residency program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). We DO NOT accept applications via fax, e-mail or snail mail. These applications will automatically be disqualified from the program.
Be sure the following are included with your ERAS application:
- Official copies of medical school transcript and dean’s letter
- Copies of USMLE Part 1 & 2 scores if taken
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae, Personal Statement & any other material that you feel would enhance your application
- A clear statement of your desire to participate in the combined training program
- International medical graduates must have a current California letter stating eligibility to begin training. Please refer to the Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office for eligibility and other requirements before submitting your application.